Madness Confliction Madness Confliction

why do I have to fill this in

Very interesting blend of animation styles.

Madness Inundation Madness Inundation

Well done!

Another fine animation from Krinkels. The music was a bit different, but it fit very well. The action is taken to a new level, and the art is even better than before. I don't care what anyone says, I like that you chose to focus on Jesus. Hank is cool and all, but there ARE other characters, people.

I may be going way out on a limb here, but are you trying to draw parallels between Christianity and Hinduism? God was incarnated as Jesus of Nazareth, Jesus Christ, and now as this destructive Jesus. Vishnu has ten incarnations, the last of which is Kalki who destroys the universe so that we may start anew. That's kind of what happens in this installment. Interesting.

Nintendo Power Nintendo Power

Wel...

The animation was pretty sloppy, and there was really no point to this at all.

KartuneHustla responds:

Thanks! :D

Rambo2: First Slug Rambo2: First Slug

Eh...

That wasn't really funny at all. Maybe if you had added some more... I don't know.

MindChamber responds:

haha wow, the most constructive criticism yet!

ya your right, it wasn't funny, maybe I should dress up like a rabbi, and sing about chlamydia..

haha never mind that aint funny either. I can see why you couldnt come up with any suggestions :)

RepublicaSocialistaMundia RepublicaSocialistaMundia

Freedom!

Great animation, comrade.

Kenzu responds:

Thanks comrade!

A Simple Light A Simple Light

Sweet

And yes, I do love water.

The Truth Is The Truth Is

Yay

That was awesome and quite clever. I loved End of Evangelion, and throwing in random sound clips only made it better. Good work!

Awesome's Creed Awesome's Creed

Bitchin

That was fucking good, mother fucker. That shit needs to fucking be on the shittinass frontass page, bitch! Good tribute to Egoraptor and the How To Succeed movie.

How 2 Succeed on NG How 2 Succeed on NG

Fucking Awesome

I don't know what else to say. That was just beautiful.

I Love Kids I Love Kids

Good

Mr. Fluffy's such a cunt!